At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you will be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment! In addition, you will be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits:
- 90% of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums being paid by Surgery Center of Southern Oregon.
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon covers the majority of annual medical deductibles for the employee and qualifying dependents.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 3 weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service.
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual Profit sharing.
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.
Current Job Openings
Full Time PACU RN
We provide first-class surgical services for our local communities. As a PACU nurse at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no call, no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality, ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current Oregon Nursing License
• Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
• Minimum of 2 years experience in PACU preferred
• Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
• Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
• Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
• Strong customer service skills
• Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
Endoscopy RN ** On call
Accepting applications now for a propofol sedation RN. Critical Care or ER experience required. Sedation experience a plus! Competitive wages, no nights, call, weekends, or major holidays. Length of shift is variable, based on scheduled providers cases. We are open M-F. Join our fast paced, enjoyable work culture with a strong supportive team. You will utilize your critical thinking skills to care for patients and gain credentialing in NAPS (nurse administrated propofol sedation). This position requires a minimum availability of 1 shift a week once orientation is over to maintain skills. A more available candidate would get preference, especially desired during the orientation process. Current Oregon nursing license, in good standing. Current BLS and ACLs
Sterile Processing Technician- ON CALL M-F
We are also seeking an on call Sterile Processing Technician. Variable hours typically between 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Ideal candidate will have minimum of 1 year Sterile processing experience possess the ability to function independently in a fast paced Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center Candidate should also have a positive, team focused attitude, as well as the ability to remain focused on patient safety and excellence in all aspects of daily duties thrive in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining the ability to remain calm and prioritize appropriately, during periods of increased demand
Radiology Technician- On Call
We are currently hiring a Radiology Technician for our Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center
Ideal candidate must be licensed in the State of Oregon and proficient in the operation of a Large C-Arm in a surgical or similar sterile environment.
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.