At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you will be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment! In addition, you will be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits
- 90% of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums being paid by Surgery Center of Southern Oregon.
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon covers the majority of annual medical deductibles for the employee and qualifying dependents.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 3 weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service.
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual Profit sharing.
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.
Current Job Openings
Surgery Center of Southern Oregon is looking for a Medical Assistant to join our team. Our medical assistants play a crucial role in the daily patient flow. Routinely assisting with patient admission, procedural prep, vital signs, iv removal and discharge care. In addition to typical Medical Assistant duties, this position will work closely with the nursing team and physicians. If you are a dedicated, team-oriented, patient-centered, fast paced individual looking for an opportunity where you are proud of what you do, work hard, have fun, want to learn and enjoy the family feel in a company then please apply.
Employment type: Full-time, M-F
Registration ** Full time
Now accepting applications for a full-time registration position. Hours will vary from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm depending upon doctor’s schedule. No weekends or no major holidays. Training is available. Would like someone who is self-motivated, energetic, and able to be flexible.
Medical registration experience preferred as well as computer skills.
OR RN – Fulltime
Currently seeking Full Time Registered Nurse Operating Room. We are a five suite surgery center averaging 5000 + cases per year in a variety of specialties including: orthopedics, neurosurgery, general, plastics, GYN, ENT, and urology. We are a motivated, compassionate, solid team of professionals that work hard to reach our end goal of amazing care of the surgical patient. We offer the rare opportunity of surgical nursing with work-life balance. We have been named Top 100 Places to Work in 2019, and are optimistic we will be named again in 2020. All shifts are Monday through Friday. No weekends, holidays or call.
We are seeking an experienced Operating Room Nurse to become a valued and respected team member at a center that has been vested in its’ employees and community since 1997.
Associates degree in Nursing (AND) required
Recent perioperative nursing experience required
Must have unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) license by the Oregon State Board of Nursing
Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
Surgical Scrub Technician Full Time
We are seeking a full time certified Surgical Scrub Technician for a fast-paced multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center. Minimum of two years of experience required. Ideally in acute setting or larger multi-specialty ASC.
Pre-OP/PACU RN – Full-time
We provide first-class surgical services for our local communities. As a Pre-OP and PACU nurse at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no call, no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality, ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Oregon Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PACU preferred
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
Endoscopy Sedation RN Full time
Now accepting applications for a strong candidate to join our nurse sedation team. Critical care, Emergency Room or Paramedic experience preferred. We value our pleasant work culture and rely on a team-oriented approach to support our fast-paced center. Utilize your critical thinking skills while developing your Nurse Administered Propofol Sedation (NAPS) Credentialing. We enjoy competitive wages and benefits. Work life balance is a priority with no call, nights, weekends or major holidays.
Qualified applicants should currently have:
Current Oregon Nursing License in good standing
Current ACLS and BLS
Radiology Technician – On Call
We are currently hiring a Radiology Technician for our Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Ideal candidate must be licensed in the State of Oregon and proficient in the operation of a Large C-Arm in a surgical or similar sterile environment.
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.