At the Surgery Center of Southern Oregon, you will be pleased to find that we offer a competitive wage, excellent work hours and a team oriented, energetic work environment! In addition, you will be eligible for a full range of excellent benefits
- 90% of Medical, Dental and Vision premiums being paid by Surgery Center of Southern Oregon.
- Surgery Center of Southern Oregon covers the majority of annual medical deductibles for the employee and qualifying dependents.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) starting at 3 weeks the first year and increasing according to years of service.
- Optional retirement benefits with Surgery Center of Southern Oregon matching up to 6%
- Annual Profit sharing.
We look forward to discussing available employment opportunities with you and will provide additional information at your request.
Current Job Openings
We are the largest outpatient surgery center in the state of Oregon averaging over 5000 cases per year.
Our surgical side offers 5 operating rooms serving a number of specialties. Our block schedule is Monday through Friday and we are closed on weekends and all major holidays. We are looking for a driven, self-motivated person that thrives in a fast paced highly dynamic environment. Experience in surgical the field preferred.
Surgical Scrub Technician Full Time
We are seeking a full time certified Surgical Scrub Technician for a fast-paced multi-specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center. Minimum of two years of experience required. Ideally in acute setting or larger multi-specialty ASC.
Pre-OP/PACU RN – Full-time
We provide first-class surgical services for our local communities. As a Pre-OP and PACU nurse at our facility, you have the opportunity to enjoy no call, no weekends and no holidays. We focus on offering a high quality, ambulatory care alternative to a hospital for surgical procedures.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Oregon Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS
- Minimum of 2 years experience in PACU preferred
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
Endoscopy Sedation RN Full time
Now accepting applications for a strong candidate to join our nurse sedation team. Critical care, Emergency Room or Paramedic experience preferred. We value our pleasant work culture and rely on a team-oriented approach to support our fast-paced center. Utilize your critical thinking skills while developing your Nurse Administered Propofol Sedation (NAPS) Credentialing. We enjoy competitive wages and benefits. Work life balance is a priority with no call, nights, weekends or major holidays.
Qualified applicants should currently have:
Current Oregon Nursing License in good standing
Current ACLS and BLS
Radiology Technician – On Call
We are currently hiring a Radiology Technician for our Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Ideal candidate must be licensed in the State of Oregon and proficient in the operation of a Large C-Arm in a surgical or similar sterile environment.
Sterile Processing Technician- ONCALL
M-F variable hours typically between 6:30am to 6:30 pm
Ideal candidate will have minimum of 1 year Sterile Processing experience and certification is preferred.
Possess the ability to function independently in a fast paced Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center
Candidate should also have a positive, team focused attitude, as well as the ability to remain focused on patient safety and excellence in all aspects of daily duties
Thrive in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining the ability to remain calm and prioritize appropriately, during periods of increased demand
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.